Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The past month!

Well sorry that it has been a month since I last added anything.  I'm kind of lame, and have been pretty busy.  I guess it all started with us finishing a huge part of our yard.  It is a big relief to have most of it done, but we still have a few little things we need to do before I feel like it really is finished.  

Next, Joel found out that he had to go to North Dakota for a week for work.  Well since I was doing a Lia Sophia party in Utah the day before he left, I just decided to stay down with my family for the week.  I was so excited and had all of the huge plans to go and visit a bunch of friends that I haven't seen in a while, and spend quality time with my family.  Well, I didn't get to do hardly anything, because I got sick with strep throat.  I was so lucky that I was at my parents, because I was really sick.  My dad was able to take time off work to help take care of me, but more importantly take care of Lizzie.  I can't even say how much  I appreciated it. 

When Joel was done in North Dakota he came down and joined me at my parents.  We had a great time watching conference. On Sunday we went to my brothers for the most amazing lunch.  It was fun to spend time with family.  

Then this last weekend, we had a great time with Joel's family.  Joel was asked to baptize his niece, Shelby, on Saturday; and then on Sunday her little brother, Robert, was blessed.  It was a great weekend.   

1 comment:

Bill and Emily Grant said...

You have been busy! I'm glad you were able to be at your parent's house when you were so sick... that's a great help!

We are soooo excited to see you next weekend! Can't wait!