Friday, September 19, 2008

Trip to Denver!

So last week we took a trip to Denver.  Joel's sister Stacey came with us because we were selling her car to someone who was going to meet us there.  Well, the guy stood us up, but the trip wasn't a waste because we were able to see our good friends James & Michelle Gardner, and their cute little  Keegan.  We had a great time visiting and catching up.  We also picked up our cute little puppy, Chloe.  She is pretty cute.  Lizzie absolutely loves her!  She chases her around the house and just laughs the entire time.  they have a pretty good time together (atleast Lizzie does).  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little dog! I'm sure he will be fun to have around. I like your new layout by the way. It's really cute. :)

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Such a cute little girl :) Scott and I would love to do your pictures! Fridays are really good for us in the afternoons. We haven't seen Lizzie since Billy's wedding so we are excited to see how big she has gotten!

Amanda said...

Hey Katie! I haven't talked to you forever....I hope you guys are doing well :)

BTW....I tagged you on my blog :)

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Hi Katie! I saw your blog on Billy's...I hope you don't mind me peeking in! Your little girl is so cute! I'm glad to see things look happy for you!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Thanks for the comment! You are so fun! As for the "Bill" thing... I actually do call Billy Billy... he has just decided that in our ward, work, etc. he is Bill. He decided to put his name as Bill on our blog, so I just go along with it. It is hard for me to remember sometimes! :)

We are so excited for the 25th too! It's been too long since we have seen everyone! It will be a fun weekend!