Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seriously!!!

I can not believe it.  I just got back from the vet.  They changed Chloe's bandages from having her dew claws removed, and guess what........ her front paw is infected.  Seriously!  I feel like a horrible parent having a little girl, and a puppy both with infected "fingers."  Seriously! So now I have two different kinds of pink antibiotics in the fridge.  I am marking them well, so we don't accidentally mix them up.  Seriously!  I'm about ready to give up.  Seriously!  I hope this all ends soon!



*Note: This is kind of an ode to Meredith Grey, imagine her narrating this post.  It will make more sense Seriously!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry that you have had a rough time at your house. Hope Lizzie starts feeling better and it gets nicer so we can have outside play dates :)

BTW....Grey's has been so good....I'm glad Christina told everyone about Izzie!

Mark and Carrie Miller said...

I love Meredith Grey! And it does help to read it with her voice in mind. Get those two feeling better. Love ya!